Experience: 3-5 years
Working Hours: 3 PM to 12 AM
Hybrid working (Required to be in office 2-3 days a month as per requirement)
Alternate Saturdays are off
Excellent command over the English language (Spoken, written and understanding of foreign accents)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new plugins for Word Press
- Designing, testing and implementing custom website pages, themes and forms
- Editing and customizing Word Press plugins and themes
- Maintaining, updating and monitoring hosted websites and managing site security
- Architect and develop new backend features and plugins, custom functionality and theme integration
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintenance in mind.
- Develop and maintain complex Word Press based applications
- Implement complex features using modern PHP code and patterns while following standards
- Designing Word Press pages and uploading the content
- Develop website/theme as per the SEO guidelines
Work experience/Skill Sets/Competencies
- Bachelor s / Master s Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and de-facto standard plugins.
- Knowledge and experience in web accessibility.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.
- Use of Jquery / AJAX / Prototype / Script.aculo.us an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Expert with WordPress administration, security, backup, and deployment.
- Experience with coding both responsive and mobile websites.
- Experience with MYSQL Database maintenance and administration.
- Conducting website performance tests
- International Exposure
- Excellent Communication Skill